PMAY list 2019-2020 and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Online form for the third phase are available now. Eligible people can fill the PM Awas Yojana Application Form and can avail the benefit of the scheme. PM Awas Yojana is an initiative of the Indian Government to provide housing facilities to the poor section of Urban areas (also rural areas) at affordable rates.
What is Deen Dayal Awas Yojna?
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana, an affordable housing scheme of state Government of Haryana has been launched by prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1st November on Haryana Golden Jubilee Day. Facts: Under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana, the state government aims to develop about 1 Lakh affordable homes in next three years.
How can I get benefit of PM Awas Yojana?
- PMAY – Key Benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- PMAY promises equal housing opportunities for all.
- Grants subsidies of up to 6.5% on home loan interest rates.
- Promotes mandatory homeownership for women.
- Facilitates use of eco-friendly construction materials.
Who are eligible for PMAY?
Those who earn an annual household income below Rs.12 lakh fall under the MIG1 category. These people can avail loans of up to Rs.9 lakh for the construction of a residence. Individuals earning an annual household income between Rs.12 to Rs.18 lakh will fall under MIG2 of the PMAY scheme.
How is PMAY subsidy credited?
PMAY Benefits: Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under PMAY makes the home loan affordable as the subsidy provided on the interest component reduces the outflow of the customer on the home loan.
How can I check my PMAY status online?
Visit the official PMAY Website. Here, you will have to select one of the two options through which you can track your application status. (You can either Enter your Name, Father’s Name and Mobile Number OR You can simply Enter the Assessment ID.)
- Rs. 1,20,000/- Annual income in Rural area.
- Rs. 1,50,000/- Annual income in Urban area.
- B.P.L. Beneficiaries given preference.
- Assistance upto 1,20,000/- in urban housing scheme